Here at RPO Medical we understand that your choice of recruitment representation is a key decision to make. It is this principle which drives our standards forward during every professional interaction.
Our team is able to offer you access to the most lucrative and professional vacancies with in the UK and Ireland and have a reputation for exceeding candidate expectations.
What our Candidates can expect from RPO Medical:
- Step by step guidance throughout your GMC registration.
- IELTS / OET / PLAB exam preparation and advice.
- Tailored job search based on your requirements.
- Visa sponsorship support and assistance, including paid Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS).
- Salary negotiation to ensure we secure the best package for you.
- Relocation guidance from local experts, including accommodation and school advice.
- Continued career guidance during your position.
- 24 hour support available throughout your process and continued support even after your placement.
RPO Medical have been recognised as an organisation that meet and exceed your requirements, whatever they may be. Every day we are registering new candidates who are looking for long term position which offers them security.
We cover all grades and specialties so please get in touch to see what opportunities we can present to you. Our Associates are available to give you expert advice on your career progression.
Doctors inside the EU can chose between fixed term contracts or substantive positions. So if you want to start a life/Career in the UK and are looking for a long term position for 12 months + please contact one of our associates, for more information.
Non EU Candidates
If you are not an EU Citizen and want to work here in the UK then we can help. There majority of NHS Hospitals will issue a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) which allows you to work directly for the Trust. If you have GMC registration or are in the process of completing this application, please do get in touch so one of our associates can discuss the opportunities available to you.